Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Senior Salute

Dear Class of 2007,
Wow its been four years. Remember freshmen year all crowded around the lunch tables. I was so afraid of high school back then. I was so sure i was going to hate school. By sophomore year i was more comfortable with myself and i enjoyed my self more. Junior and Seniors year were a lot of fun as well. But as I'm looking back I wondering. What if i did things differently? Hung out with different people, was involved in other actives. What would have happened? In the last weeks of school I saw different sides of people that i have misjudged earlier in our high school career. For all of you that i did that to i apologize. I hope you will forgive me. Finally I want thank you for a four years of high school.

Love
Beth Hunter

No comments: