Thursday, August 23, 2007

Free write

This is a writing log i wrote for my college writing class. Enjoy!


Wow I finally moved in to college. What a change it has been for me. At home I have my own room, my own bathroom, my own everything. At home it is just me and my parents; at Northwestern it’s me and probably 20 other girls all living on the same wing. I have to share a room with someone. The only time I have ever shared a room would be at church convention. Now I have to share a room with someone for the rest of the year. At home if I want to bake something I just go in the kitchen and bake something. At Northwestern I well I am not sure if I can bake something. At home if I want my wash done I just put it in the laundry room. At Northwestern I have to go wash it myself.
It’s not that all these changes are bad. I love having all the people around. When I am bored or sick of doing home work I can always find someone to go do something with me. My roommate is pretty cool and we get along great. As for not being able to bake well that’s a good thing because when I bake I eat the sweet stuff and its just better for me. Oh and the laundry part. I’m going home every Sunday so mom will still do all my laundry for me.

No comments: