Thursday, July 24, 2008

Summer 2008

This summer has been a whirl wind of activity for me. Starting in May after school got out I found out that my father was losing his job. Thankfully he was able to get a new one in Edgerton, Minnesota. So my family began the process of packing and moving. I moved in to my new apartment in Orange City, Iowa on July 21, 2008. I have two amazing roommates and we get along great. I am working a lot at the nursing department at NWC and as a CNA at a local nursing. I am looking forward to my vacation to the Boundary Waters during the first week of August. After my vacation school starts again soon and I am really looking forward to seeing my friends again.

Today I was reading a lot of blogs and learning many new things. So I decided to start mine up again. I know I do not write a lot but I will to try change that. My goal is to post at least 3 times a week...Who knows maybe i will be posting everyday :)

No comments: