Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Week in Manila

Last week Saturday I made the trip from San Agustin to Manila. This trip involves a 2 hour jeepney ride, 7 hour boat ride, 2 hour bus ride and then 20 minute taxi ride. I arrived in Manila at 4am Sunday morning.I will spend the rest of my time here in Manila. Around 11:30 the Kleyns picked me up from the CERV office and we went to church. It was such a blessing to worship with the saints here. The church here has two worship services. Between the worship services the members of the congregation visit while the children attend catechism. After church we (the Kleyns and I) brought some members of the congregation home and then returned home. On Monday Sharon and I went swimming with the Smit children and Tricia at Faith Academy. Well I did not go swimming but everyone else did. I have some infected bites on my legs so I was not allowed to go in the water. Oh well I got some sun and reading done. At night we went to the Smit home for Carl's 4th birthday party. Today Sharon and I went shopping for groceries and tonight is Bible study night. Well that is all for now.

No comments: