Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

So people say that I should post more. So I guess I will try to post more. Today I have spent most of my time on my computer watching a Master Chef show and it really makes me want to cook again. I love to cook anything. The only problem is most of the dishes I want to make have a ton of items that either cost a lot of money or are hard to find. Another problem is that I do not typically have a kitchen to cook in. But hopefully in June or July I will have an apartment kitchen of my own to cook in. Well since the post is about recipes Ill give you a sweet Thai coffee that I have enjoyed lately
Thai Coffee
  • 3 cups coffee
  • 1 can sweetened condensed milk
  • ice
  • milk
Mix the coffee and sweetened condensed milk together. In a ice filled glass pour in 1/4 cup coffee mixture and mix in 3/4 cup milk. Serve and enjoy.

No comments: