Monday, May 13, 2013

One Year of Pinterest

So much of my wasted time on line is on Pinterest.  I love that site.  It makes me think  I am creative when I am really not. Because I spend so much time on Pinterest I have a lot of boards, 69 of them in fact, with 1, 639 pins on them.  That's a lot of stuff to look at or do.  I pin for many different reasons.  Because of all the time I spend on Pinterest and not so much on my blog; I have decided to do a series called One Year of Pinterest.  With this series I plan to do 365 post about different pins on my boards.  I have even created a special board so that you can find all of my pins featured in this blog.  That board is called: One Year of Pinterest.  Original I know.  With in this year I have several goals.  The first is to try new things and have fun with it.  The second is to write blog post more often.  With this I hope to become a better writer.  The third and final goal is to clean up my Pinterest boards.   I want to organize them and maybe make them more manageable.  I hope you join me on this year long journey.

No comments: