Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pin 2: 23 ways to eat clean

So I'm slightly ashamed to say that pin number 2 is more of a link than a pin that you can do, but in my defense I worked a night shift last night and another one tonight with class in between.  So my second pin is called 23 Ways to Eat Clean.  This is something dear to my heart. This year Adam and I are trying to eat healthier.  We are in the process of cutting out processed foods i.e. stuff that your great-grandmother couldn't buy.  It taking a while because we are trying to finishes what foods we have in the house first.  Both of us are enjoying the different foods we are getting to try and the trying to modify recipes so that they are clean.  What I like about this pin is it gives you visuals of how to make healthier choices.  So go check out 23 ways to eat clean and eat an apple while you are at it.   PS  feel free to ask me how eating clean is going at my house.   Tonight we are having chef salad.

No comments: